The EMMA Guild has been working on some new events, recruiting new members, ushering, and gathering just for fun and friendship!
St Augustine has so many opportunities to see live music so when you are looking for things to do check out the St Augustine Orchestra, St A. Youth Chorus, St A. Jazz Society, First Coast Opera, and the St A. Concert Band. And don’t forget the Limelight Theatre! Support our local talent while enjoying our town!
• Membership data entry – Keep Guild directory and membership information up-to-date
• Mailings – Prepare approximately 6 mailings per season
• Telephone – Make telephone calls to Guild members to communicate information
Become part of the fund raising team which coordinates everything from: designing and ordering invitations, hiring a caterer, decorating the room, in other words the EMMA Guild party planners!
• Spring Dinner Dance – January to March
• Silent Auction – January to March
• Annual Guild Dinner – February to April
- Sell Footnotes ad space – Sell ad space in programs and deliver a copy to advertiser with thank you letter
- Media press release writer – Write press releases for publications of Guild events
- Graphic designer – Design Guild invitations and advertisements
- Photographer – Take digital photographs of EMMA events for Guild Historian and website use
- Area Ambassador – Identify an area to keep informed of EMMA concerts and events
Questions? Want to know who the Chair is of a specific committee? Email us at email@example.com or call the EMMA office (904) 797-2800 or if you are looking for new friends and activities please contact us about Guild membership.