Interested in becoming involved with EMMA?
For $20/year you can help put on these beautiful concerts! The EMMA Guild is described by a past Guild President as ‘The heart of EMMA’.
See the bottom of this page for more information about the different ways you can get involved. Then download a membership form, check off your areas of expertise, and get started today!
The EMMA Guild has been working on some new events, recruiting new members, ushering, and gathering just for fun and friendship!
St Augustine has so many opportunities to see live music so when you are looking for things to do check out the St Augustine Orchestra, St A. Youth Chorus, St A. Jazz Society, First Coast Opera, and the St A. Concert Band. And don’t forget the Limelight Theatre! Support our local talent while enjoying our town!
EMMA Guild Member
• Membership data entry – Keep Guild directory and membership information up-to-date
• Mailings – Prepare approximately 6 mailings per season
• Telephone – Make telephone calls to Guild members to communicate information
- Lobby refreshment service – Manage water table at all concerts
- Guild meeting refreshments – Furnish refreshments for 3 Guild meetings (reimbursable exp.)
Become part of the fund raising team which coordinates everything from: designing and ordering invitations, hiring a caterer, decorating the room, in other words the EMMA Guild party planners!
• Spring Dinner Dance – January to March
• Silent Auction – January to March
• Annual Guild Dinner – February to April
- Artist’s needs backstage – Assist with backstage needs and refreshment delivery and set-up
- Ushers and greeters – Take tickets, hand-out programs, usher people to seats at concerts, tidy after concert
- Promotional (cds, etc.) table – Set-up and sell compact discs
- Membership table – Set-up materials, greet and answer patron membership questions during concerts
Advertising & P.R.
- Sell Footnotes ad space – Sell ad space in programs and deliver a copy to advertiser with thank you letter
- Media press release writer – Write press releases for publications of Guild events
- Graphic designer – Design Guild invitations and advertisements
- Photographer – Take digital photographs of EMMA events for Guild Historian and website use
- Area Ambassador – Identify an area to keep informed of EMMA concerts and events
Questions? Want to know who the Chair is of a specific committee? Email us at email@example.com or call the EMMA office (904) 797-2800 or if you are looking for new friends and activities please contact us about Guild membership.